VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch

شروع موضوع توسط News Poster ‏4/2/15 در انجمن MusicRadar

تاپیک VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch تالار MusicRadar در persian-music.org.

وضعیت موضوع:
موضوع بسته شده است. (فقط مدیران امکان ارسال پست جدید در ادامه تاپیک را دارند)
  1. News Poster

News Poster عضو سایت

تاریخ عضویت:
    ‏8/7/14
    ارسال ها:
    امتیازات:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch

Read more about VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch at MusicRadar.com
    Korn guitarist Brian 'Head' Welch meets Total Guitar backstage to talk through his latest signature model, the Ibanez KOMRAD20RS.

The production model was launched at NAMM 2015 and is pictured below on the Ibanez stand.

VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch-KOMRAD20RS-460-100-200-70.jpg

Korn will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their seminal debut album by playing it in its entirety at a special UK show on Thursday 16 July at Brixton Academy. Tickets go on sale Friday (6 February) at 9am.

The band's current album, The Paradigm Shift, is out now.

See a video tour of some of the new models on Ibanez's NAMM 2015 stand.

Read more about VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch at MusicRadar.com VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch-mf.gif

VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch-rc.img.gif

VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch-a2.img.gif VIDEO: Me and my guitar interview with Korn's Brian 'Head' Welch-a2t.img.gif

بارگذاری...
وضعیت موضوع:
موضوع بسته شده است. (فقط مدیران امکان ارسال پست جدید در ادامه تاپیک را دارند)