Nuendo crossgrade for Nuendo Live users

شروع موضوع توسط Light ‏1/8/12 در انجمن Steinberg News

تاپیک Nuendo crossgrade for Nuendo Live users تالار Steinberg News در persian-music.org.

1. Light

Light تیم مدیریت وبمستر

تاریخ عضویت:
    ‏15/4/09
    ارسال ها:
    شغل :
    آچار فرانسه
    محل سکونت:
    اهواز
    امتیازات:
    +6,475 / 3 / -1
    نرم افزار:
    cubase
    Steinberg is excited to announce the availability of an exclusive Nuendo crossgrade for users of...

<p>Steinberg is excited to announce the availability of an exclusive Nuendo crossgrade for users of Nuendo Live. With this very special offer, Nuendo Live users are entitled to buy Nuendo at approximately 15% off*.
    </p>
    <p>Nuendo 5 is the world’s leading native audio post-production environment and offers a feature set that surpasses all expectations. With its focus on day-to-day production requirements like workflow, speed, versatility and reliability, Nuendo empowers professionals working in audio post production for the film, television and media industry to higher levels of productivity.
    </p>
    <p>By adding the industry-acclaimed Nuendo system to your production setup, you can establish a seamless link between live- and audio post-production. The latest Nuendo version** supports the import of Nuendo Live sessions — simply open the project file within Nuendo and edit your live recordings with unprecedented speed and quality.
    </p>
    <p class="align-right"><a href="en/products/nuendo/nuendo_live_crossgrade_to_nuendo.html" title="Opens internal link in current window" class="internal-link" >Find out more and crossgrade now</a></p>
    <p><br /><i>*</i> <i>Price is approximately 15% discount from SRP. Regional prices and exchange rates may vary at point of purchase.<br />**</i><i>Please note:</i><i> to ensure the compatibility between Nuendo and Nuendo Live, you have to install Nuendo version 5.5.4. Right after purchasing the Nuendo crossgrade, you can download the latest Nuendo update from the </i><a href="en/support/downloads.html" title="Opens internal link in current window" class="internal-link" ><i>support section</i></a><i> on the Steinberg website.</i></p>

http://www.steinberg.net/en/newsand...do-crossgrade-for-nuendo-live-users-2045.html

بارگذاری...
برخی موضوعات مشابه - Nuendo crossgrade Nuendo
  1. News Poster
    پاسخ ها:
    نمایش ها:
  2. News Poster
    پاسخ ها:
    نمایش ها:
  3. News Poster
    پاسخ ها:
    نمایش ها:
  4. News Poster