Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett

شروع موضوع توسط News Poster ‏22/1/15 در انجمن MusicRadar

تاپیک Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett تالار MusicRadar در persian-music.org.

وضعیت موضوع:
موضوع بسته شده است. (فقط مدیران امکان ارسال پست جدید در ادامه تاپیک را دارند)
  1. News Poster

News Poster عضو سایت

تاریخ عضویت:
    ‏8/7/14
    ارسال ها:
    امتیازات:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett

Read more about Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett at MusicRadar.com
    Focusrite's new range of professional interfaces sees the company finally bringing their preamp technology to thunderbolt devices. The claimed latency of less than a millisecond will showcase the benefits of making the switch from USB/FireWire.

The range is spread across four models: the Clarett 2Pre (2i/4o) comes in at $499.99, the 4Pre (10i/8o) will cost $699.99, the 8Pre (10i/20o) will set you back $999.99, and the heavyweight 8Pre X (18i/28o) goes up to $1299.99.

In pounds, it's £399.99 for the 2Pre, £549 for the 4Pre, £799 for the 8Pre, and £999 for the 8Pre X.

Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett-Focusrite%20Clarett%20Big%2016x9-600-100-200-70.jpg

All models feature said ADAT expansion to add eight more input channels, 24-bit/192kHz specifications, detailed metering and MIDI connectivity. Buyers will also receive a licence for Focusrite's new Red 2 and Red 3 plugins.

All four Clarett interfaces will be available around Spring/Summer this year. See more on the Focusrite website.

Read more about Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett at MusicRadar.com Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett-mf.gif

Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett-rc.img.gif

Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett-a2.img.gif Focusrite Boasts Sub-1ms Latency for Clarett-a2t.img.gif

بارگذاری...
وضعیت موضوع:
موضوع بسته شده است. (فقط مدیران امکان ارسال پست جدید در ادامه تاپیک را دارند)