,FCA1616Behringer FIREPOWER FCA610 شاید جایگزینی برای M Audio Fast Track

شروع موضوع توسط arash.hsa ‏23/1/12 در انجمن آرشیو مطالب قدیمی

تاپیک ,FCA1616Behringer FIREPOWER FCA610 شاید جایگزینی برای M Audio Fast Track تالار آرشیو مطالب قدیمی در persian-music.org.

1. arash.hsa

arash.hsa عضو سایت

تاریخ عضویت:
    ‏16/3/10
    ارسال ها:
    امتیازات:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    نرم افزار:
    cubase, protools, sonar
    دو مجصول جدید بهرینگر که با مشخصات بسیار متنوع به زودی روانه بازار خواهد شدقابل توجه دوستان بر خلاف M Audio fast track pro که شاید باور نکنید USB 1.1 است در این دو محصول از پروتکل USB 2.0 و Firewire 400 استفلاده شده
    رقبای این دو دستگاه: 
    Firepower FCA 1616 : Mackie Blackbird, MOTU pre8 
    Firepower FCA610:Focusrite Scarlett Series, M-Audio: ProFire 610
    FIREPOWER FCA610 ,FCA1616Behringer FIREPOWER FCA610 شاید جایگزینی برای M Audio Fast Track-behringer_firepower_fca610_01-560x116.png ,FCA1616Behringer FIREPOWER FCA610 شاید جایگزینی برای M Audio Fast Track-behringer_firepower_fca610_02-560x115.png

Audiophile 6 In/10 Out, 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface
    Audiophile ultra low-noise, high headroom audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution

Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire 400 or USB2.0

Streams 6 inputs / 10 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher

2 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z

Ultra-flexible connectivity via analog and S/PDIF I/O ports (coaxial and optical)

Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control on hardware front – no confusing software mixer panel

2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select

Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn

Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions

Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O

Powered via external power supply (included) or 6-pin FireWire bus

Compact 9.5" half-rack-space form factor

Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com

Standard port for Kensington security lock provided

High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life

Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany

FIREPOWER FCA1616 ,FCA1616Behringer FIREPOWER FCA610 شاید جایگزینی برای M Audio Fast Track-behringer_firepower_fca1616_01-560x58.png ,FCA1616Behringer FIREPOWER FCA610 شاید جایگزینی برای M Audio Fast Track-behringer_firepower_fca1616_02-560x58.png

Audiophile 16 In/16 Out, 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT
    Audiophile ultra low-noise, high headroom audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution

Streams 16 inputs / 16 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher

4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z

All standard I/O formats supported – analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX

Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control on hardware front – no confusing software mixer panel

2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select

Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn

Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions

Get 8 additional microphone inputs and line outputs with the BEHRINGER ADA8000 (not included) - connected via ADAT

8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.

Powered via external power supply (included)

Standard 19"/1U rack-space form factor

Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com

Audiophile 16 In/16 Out, 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT

Streams 16 inputs / 16 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher

4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z

All standard I/O formats supported – analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX

Get 8 additional microphone inputs and line outputs with the BEHRINGER ADA8000 (not included) - connected via ADAT

8 analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.

Powered via external power supply (included)

Standard 19"/1U rack-space form factor

آخرین ویرایش توسط یکی از مدیران: ‏23/1/12
  2. arash.hsa

arash.hsa عضو سایت

تاریخ عضویت:
    ‏16/3/10
    ارسال ها:
    امتیازات:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    نرم افزار:
    cubase, protools, sonar
    با عرض پوزش به خاط مشکلات تصویر اینترفیسها و کپی شدن مکرر مطالب