Cubase 7 and Nuendo 6 Grace Period

شروع موضوع توسط Light ‏14/11/12 در انجمن Steinberg News

تاپیک Cubase 7 and Nuendo 6 Grace Period تالار Steinberg News در persian-music.org.

1. Light

Light تیم مدیریت وبمستر

تاریخ عضویت:
    ‏15/4/09
    ارسال ها:
    شغل :
    آچار فرانسه
    محل سکونت:
    اهواز
    امتیازات:
    +6,478 / 3 / -1
    نرم افزار:
    cubase
    All customers who have activated* Cubase (Artist) 6/6.5 or Nuendo 5 within the grace period are...

<p>All customers who have activated* Cubase (Artist) 6/6.5 or Nuendo 5 within the grace period are eligible for a free, downloadable update to the latest version as soon as it is available. Included in this offer are full retail versions, educational versions, updates and upgrades.
    </p>
    <p>The Grace Period eligibility can be checked conveniently with the eLicenser Control Center and the license will be updated online. <br /> <br />
    </p>
    <p><b>Grace Period for Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7</b>
    </p>
    <p>Customers who have activated Cubase 6.5 and Cubase Artist 6.5 since <b>October 25, 2012</b>, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to the latest version.
    </p>
    <p class="align-right"><a href="en/support/grace_period/cubase_7_grace_period_info.html" title="Öffnet internen Link im aktuellen Fenster" class="internal-link" >How to get your Cubase 7 Grace Period Update</a></p>
    <p><b><br />Grace Period for Nuendo 6</b>
    </p>
    <p>The grace period for Nuendo starts on <b>November 14, 2012.</b> Customers who have activated Nuendo 5 on this day or later are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to Nuendo 6.
    </p>
    <p class="align-right"><a href="en/support/grace_period/nuendo_6_grace_period_info.html" title="Öffnet internen Link im aktuellen Fenster" class="internal-link" >How to get your Nuendo 6 Grace Period Update</a></p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    <p><b><i>*Please note:</i></b><i> Activation means entering your activation code within the eLicenser Control Center (eLCC). Please note that the date of activation is the determining factor — not the date of purchase or the registration date.</i>
    </p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>

Cubase 7 and Nuendo 6 Grace Period

بارگذاری...
برخی موضوعات مشابه - Cubase Nuendo Grace
  1. News Poster
    پاسخ ها:
    نمایش ها:
  2. News Poster
    پاسخ ها:
    نمایش ها:
  3. News Poster