Building on the award-winning success of Evolve, Heavyocity and Native Instruments introduce the all-new EVOLVE MUTATIONS! Powered by the latest KONTAKT PLAYER, and featuring completely new content, this 2-gigabyte collection of rhythm and tonality provides a "music-meets-sound-design"-approach for the modern composer. Created by working pros in the film, tv and game industries, EVOLVE MUTATIONS is a go-to resource for hybrid, electronic, pop and dance music productions, either on itÆs own or as an addition to HeavyocityÆs flagship Virtual Instrument Evolve. Find your sonic signature with EVOLVE MUTATIONS.
-Tonality & FX û Unconventional melodic instruments and ambiences ranging from effected pianos and guitars to altered synths and pads.
-Stings & Transitions û A ômusic meets sound designö collection of signature presets. Unnerving static feedbacks, obscure rips, swells and odd effectual
-textures set the stage.
-Percussive Kits û An eclectic mix of menu-style presets that compliment the rhythmic suites or allow you to build your own beats from the ground up.
-Rhythmic Suites û Tempo-synced percussive and tonal loops intuitively key-mapped, covering a variety of styles from electronic and industrial to rock and cinematic.
-Number of Kits: 275 instruments (NKI's) with 1,100 individual sounds
-Sound Categories: Rhythmic loops, percussion kits, pads, soundscapes and FX
-Download size (Mac / PC): 2.16 GB / 1.89 GB
-Additional Intuitive custom interfaces & simple, fast navigation for enhanced workflow System requirements: Free KONTAKT PLAYER or KONTAKT 3.5
A legend in its own time, ABSYNTH returns in a more powerful, creative and intuitive guise than ever before. Renowned for its organic, evolving soundscapes that range from sublime pads to complex sonic textures, ABSYNTH 4 continues to build on its exceptional reputation. The addition of new features combined with an optimized workflow and user interface brings fluidity and simplicity to the creation of intricate and intriguing sounds.
* Award-winning semi-modular synthesizer offering an unprecedented range of sonic possibilities.
* Innovative and unique combination of multiple synthesis and sampling techniques.
* New user-interface providing a concise overview and convenient one-window editing.
* Live stereo input allowing ABSYNTH 3 to be used as an extraordinary effect unit.
* 9 sound sources, 14 filters types, dedicated modulation and more for all three channels.
* Uniquely flexible envelopes with up to 68 breakpoints and sophisticated group management.
* Improved envelope display including a time display, variable resolution grid and cursor showing current position in the envelope.
* Dedicated surround sound function (3.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1, 8.0) per channel allowing spatial manipulation of the sound or its individual components.
* Real-time fractalize parameters linked to individual envelopes.
* Powerful effects including a special reverb, echo, pipe, multi-tap, multi-comb.